F1 - big boys toys



I was in my 7th month pregnancy
with Haziq when I first witnessed "live" F1 in Sepang, thereafter we took Haziq with us when he was 2 years old.. (I caught a high fever when I got back contributed by the whole day exposed in the sun. That was it, I decided a no go no more.. )

So this year we only watch it thru the big screen at BMW's Marquee near Mandarin Oriental, boleh la with the free flow of food & drinks (bonus for those taking liquor?)

..but nothing beats the live roaring of the F1 engine!! so we decided to put some saving for a grand stand seat in Sepang next year, InsyaAllah..
(priority=low)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL