Message from Haziq


Haziq wants me to post the above drawing in this blog for his ayah in Singapore. He wants me to tell his ayah that he misses him sooo very much and he is looking forward to go to the upcoming F1 event with ayah.

p/s: Ayah, Haziq wrote his name himself (but I spelled out "a-y-a-h" for him). Despite telling that his writing and drawing is perfect, he was unsatisfied over the love curve that he insist that I re-shape it. By the way, when u are back, dont forget to mention that you noticed the Evo-9 pics with the fancy sport rim.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Haziq I miss you so much... Looking forward to our holiday in Gold Coast this coming Eidul Fitri

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL