feeling down

dunno what struck me today, just feeling untouched with the real world. It is probably about time for me to leave this kinda work to the newcomers..

Apart from work I am looking back into my past, the forgive and forget, the obstacle....

Other than the performing haj to mecca with family, I dun seem to find any other mission uncomplished (err..settle the debts? the puasa 'qada?). I have a good life, sorrounded by wonderful people around me, what else I could ask for?

Unfinished business? I guess I'm willing to let go and at the same time praying that all my sins are forgiven..I have, in my past time did the wrong things and must admit I still do.
These mistakes however has made me a stronger person in dealing the "issues of life", it has made me react to problems positively, I become more "kelakar" (compared to my dark ages where I broke down hysterically).

To sum up everything, I'm getting old (walaupun physically look young-perasan)

Comments

--iffil-- said…
yea... we are all getting older. sara has just passed that 33-barrier too. me? well, i still have ~6mths to live as a 32-yr old, hehe.

unfinished mission? well, you've gone to haj - so, thats one big goal 'checked' actually =)

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL