Selamat Pengantin Baru Nonoi & Muz!


Everyone is busy with Nonoi's wedding and frankly speaking, even though I'm so very happy over my closest cousin's marriage, at the same time I feel sad cause she will no longer be spending as much time as we used to be. I remember how we (me & the other female cousins) used to ignore her presence during our childhood days just because she is always protected by our belated nenek. (We will always find ways to defend her sister, Titi)

Things change as we become older. The two sister, Nonoi & Titi, become closer and have individually developed their own personality...they even share stories and keep each other secrets. Titi, who used to be the "naughtier" one has changed to be a quiet person after she met Faiz. I am so impressed how Faiz turn this girl into a woman. Nonoi on the other hand, become more closer to the family and take charge of the siblings. I remember asking her what makes she change her lifestyle..she responded to me with one word, "responsibility".

Nonoi was the one who looks after me when I was warded in the hospital and was the one to accompany me during my hubby's absence. I was so happy when she introduced Muz to us, I must say he'd gotten our instant approval. To me Muz is not only a good looking kinda guy (ehem..) but that was not the fact why we like him. it is the "5 times a day" that caught our attention and in fact I was even feeling overjoyed when I found out that Nonoi was learning to recite Quran with Muz's mother.

I am so blessed to have a cousin like Nonoi..it's not that I don't appreciate my other female cousin, but Nonoi always make me feels good to be me.

To my cousin Norlina Ithnin,
I am praying the best for you. Remember that marriage is not about being a perfect wife or husband,...it is about becoming one..the learning never stops..and dont forget the word "patience" . By the way, you really surprised us with your "cover up". I reassure you that you will never loose your beauty upon wearing hijab(and be reminded that Arianie mentioned "dont just wear tudung like Kak nana!")
To Muzri, Please take care of my little cousin because we really treasure her..
God swt please bless this marriage..Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL