Yanti? I give up

Remember my poems for Yanti? Well, Nonoi wasnt the only one busy for the wedding preparation this month, Yanti is getting married next week. Period.

It's not the marriage that bothers me (at least I dont have to make noise over her "dracula bitten neck"), it is her attitude that disturb me. I am with the assumption that she is trying to make me sack her instead of she quit herself. Imagine, the guest toilet was filthy, very filthy that I reminded her 3 days in row to wash.. come day 3, no action taken so I decided to clean it myself while she was singing in her room.

To my surprise, the next day my neighbour called me at work telling me that she oveheard Yanti raise her voice to my mum. When I called home, my parents has already left my house with Haziq. Mak told me that Yanti was angry that mak clean the fridge when Yanti was watching TV (which I instructed Yanti to do a week ago). According to Mak, she slam the dishes in the washing basin and lock herself in her room. Yanti later became more angry after finding out that the toilet has been clean up (she only notice it in the noon? I clean it at 12.30 am!)

What I was so dissapointed was, I actually tried to "jaga hati" (couldnt find the best English vocab for this), I will do the housework silently if I'm not satisfied with her output. Money has been easy for her (i.e "kakak, mintak RM100 nak beli baju kawin-I lost track how much she owe me), cuti was never a problem (and even have a previlige for a day outing on weekdays). She is the ONLY maid that made me cry (coz I didnt know what to do!cant believe that people are actually doing this). Watching TV? she can narrate back the daily drama series (You named it, citer melayu, indon etc) she even brave enough to ask us to change the channel just to ensure that she wont missed an episode. Believe me, I am not making up stories, my cousin (Nonoi's bro) who slept over the weekend was shocked when she asked him to stop playing the PS2 in the family hall so that she can watch TV.

When last week she asked me whether I still want her to work with me lepas kawin, I responded that I was the one should be asking her whether she can still do the work (how can she forget that we just renewed her permit last February? and we did ask her first before the renewal!). She actually has the nerve to answer, "rumah ni mana ada kerja, semua kakak & nenek dah buat!" and I told her " ye ke ? habis tu kenapa tempat baju haziq tak kemas, fridge tak cuci, bawah kerusi & laman rumah tak sapu, botol susu haziq biarkan tak cuci... " she answered "itu saya lupa".

Yanti reluctant to do work after 8pm and will only resume work at 6.30am the next day (irrespective whether the guest at home or not, sama saja).
Probably my neigbour was right about me being too nice to her.

Think of the bright side, this is a small "ciku" problem...


Comments

--iffil-- said…
Wah! Nak dapat menantu dah? Congrats - hehe.

News flash... bibik kitorang pun sudah ada pacarrrr-nyaaa! Waduh waduh... drebarr mobil (van) sekolah katanyaaa... arrghh.. Sara is soo speechless over this topic. Hehe.

I blame it on the cats. You see, bibiks stay at home all the time, and watching those neighbourhood cats going on with their mating season rituals... you get what I mean..

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL