Hot wheels

Few weeks before I found out that I 'm pregnant, we had an eye for a new toy...went for a test drive, but the plan was later scrap off since we had to put some saving for the new baby arrival...(insyaAllah)

So when my hubby ask me "ibu ngidam aper this time, steamboat, coca, siput sedut ?" I told him that I still have wet dreams about RX8, so that's when he spontaniously said "K-H-E!" (our decent version for "kepala hotak engkau", the gurau2 version lar).

Betul la, teringin ni, tak tipu.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You'll get one when I get my dream job-Ayah Haziq

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL