Another break


Just returned from 7days trip to Brisbane and 2 days in Brunei.. What a break! Gold Coast was a 0-k-a-y. The thing Haziq like most in Aussie is kangaroo, koala and dolphin. On the other hand, I am surprised that things are much cheaper compared to Singapore (the kiasu). So that explains the additional 3 luggages and 2 big painting that we brought back.

I learnt that Brunei is as expensive as Singapore. Surprisingly the town is really small (I knew it was small but I never expect that it is that small).

BTW of all the places that I have visited, nothing beats Switzerland.

I wish to go to Bangkok and Jakarta before the delivery (honey, I hope you are reading this) and most important is I want to see Kaabah before 2007 ends. Again, this is subject to health and finacial (with Gods permit), insyAllah.

Dedicated to my hubby,
I would like to thank you for the all-expense-paid-vacation and for understanding that I am currently broke (irrespective of the M'sian CI which hit 1007 yday). So please wonder no more about the balance of foreign curreny in my wallet (USD, AUSD, SGD and Brunei) since I have gone to the money changer yday to have them exchanged to MYR. Should you wonder of my craving this time, I'm happy to extend the below (again) for your reference:-

1) LV
2) 350z
3) Chesterfield

Love you
Your fat wife
-nana-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL