Belated Wish : Eid Mubarak in Brisbane


Due to the busy hectic office work, the morning sickness and the last vacation prep, I forgot to wish my friends and family SELAMAT HARI RAYA and Maaf Zahir Batin. Please forvige me for my wrong doing and I want you all to know that you people are very IMPORTANT to me.

To ALL my friend, wherever you are, my prayer is always with you. I may not remember your full name or even how your name is correctly spelled and may be we havent meet for decades, but believe me you are always on my mind.

Selamat Hari Raya.

p/s: thanks honey for the nice angle of the above photo which was taken in Dreamworld, my tummy is barely noticeable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL