Much a do about the weighty issue

People who know me or those who have seen me during my pregnancy will ask how did I loose so much weight in so little time, bla bla..

My typical answer would be “tak ada apa” or sometimes teasingly said “rahsia”. To be honest, I did not do anything.

It's just few changes in my dietary & lifestyle(upon having 2 children, I think it is about time for me to take care of my health and to be precise; to minimize the migraine and gastric attack-For the past years, I was hospitalized AT LEAST once a year due to gastritis)

To be honest, as per doctors’ advise and on my own research I have been practising the blow, with hope to mitigate the sickness (the slimming part consider as a bonus) :-

-Pray hard, be thankful, be happy -good for soul detoxifying
-cut down on solid food intake without having to skip the 3 meals daily
-a bowl of oat in the morning (to increase fibre)
-a bottle of prune juice daily
-an apple a day
-supplement : 4 capsules of JMD daily
-exercise IF time permits and for every meeting within the same building, I have ALWAYS use the stairs instead of elevator
-less masak lemak or chillies cooking

A religious person once told me that if you practice a task continuously for 21 days , it’d become a habit. It works for me.
InsyaAllah it should work for you too.

So from today, please don’t say I am thinner but instead the comments should be, "you look healthier" (you can add the wor "cun" to your statement if you want too he he...)

p/s: kurus sangat tak cantik la

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL