You talk big, I talk talk

I have this ‘pantang’ against those who like to “talk big”.. my mother always disapprove this one attitude in me..
(She is more like “ let other people have glory at times..~ to me she let it happen ALL the times)
So I tried my best not to show my disagreement by not saying the thing I REALLY wanted to say.. (This is especially to elderly)

Woman 1: Your house is ok, but I’ll never get myself committed to a long term loan and I’d prefer to purchase a house in cash
Nana : Of course you do, you kan banyak duit
(Inner voice: Is that why you are still renting one?)

Woman 1: Hello auntie, we stay in Damansara, Ampang is lame..
Nana : Auntie cant afford one dear, rumah situ mahal
(Inner voice: First: it’s kota damansara aka sg buloh not Damansara heights, Second: my house is more expensive than yours, Third :you don’t even own the house)

Woman 1: *checking out the wnq5200* We never set our eye on german made cars, we prefer Italian
Nana : *just smile*
(Inner voice: just because you own neither one, must you say it out?)

Woman 1:*showing off the expensive piece of metal on her wrist*
Nana : yer, cantik sangat, mesti mahal ni
(Inner voice : haven’t you check out mine?)

Man 1: Kita org baru balik Brisbane, is a nice city tapi Switzerland tu even better, I was told that the country full of green, that what I was told
Nana : ye ke? Bestnye!!
(Inner voice : aku da pergi dua-dua la ngok!, err..excuse my language)

Man 1: She is an IT consultant in which she will assess, evaluate & manages problem reported by end users,
Nana : *Turn to the wife* ‘you keje helpdesk ye?
Wifey : err.. aaa..
(Inner voice :Nak tipu org keje IT)

Man 1: Oh, can you re-schedule the event, our boy has to attend piano class, taekwando, etc which located at Damansara every Sunday..bla bla
Nana : (duh?)
(Inner voice :It’s not my gathering, why did you ever bother telling me to re-schedule when the host is your uncle?)

Lady 1 : Anak you sekolah kat Keramat? I send my boy to Tropicana to ensure that he is not surrounded by naughty pupils
Nana : *Senyum siput*
(Inner voice : My friends who send their kids to private school pun tak berlagak macam dia ni, by the way I attended Keramat school, I hold a degree, you?)

And I know even if I didn’t say it out loud, I still regret that those statement ever cross my mind. I notice that these are the little stuff that bothers me and I can see mak is also disturb by the situation. ..(Astagfirullahalazim, forgive me God swt, I have the 'riyak' value unnecessarily)Isk..jahat betul aku ni…Tak baik tau, …
Why lar I ever related to this kind of people.. (why lar u wanna show off when you know I have no interest) Is it because we have the kiasuland bood flowing in us?

In relates to this, wonder no more about the little emperor who talk big when the country only paying 3 cents for 1000 gallon of fresh water from JB, (and Malacca had to pay 30 cents for the same quantity!!)

p/s : wonderpet, wonderpet kami datang...!(Nonoi: swimming trunk? good one! he he..)

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahah

oit dh beli bikini blom??!!!! hahahahahaha....g beli cepat!!! me n tt buying soon...hahahahahahaha
Anonymous said…
ape yg penting?! kerjaaaasamaaa..
sara said…
marah marah pun...you tetap cun ;-)
JALAN REBUNG said…
salam nana ....

hehehehe ..bagus la ..mende ni it happens to everybody cuma cam awak cakap ..nak diam je ke or nak bagi balik ...me ..ehmm depends on the situation tapi mostly diam je la ...
Anonymous said…
hehehe life is so like that..sometime kita salah interpred wut people trying to say for those who has set her mind to be negative the oputcome are to be negative....

i thot u nie kinda grrl yg org takleh lebih dari u kot..believe me u did have anything.kete besar,melancong luar negeri,jam rolex,beg gucci,rumah besar,very outstanding n good hubby,panerai, crying to the tree, lagi apa..

i thot kan the title should be ' YOU TALK BIG ,I TALK EVEN BIGGER'
Anonymous said…
no wonderlaa u r been surronding by this type of people coz u r about the same (talk big) and even more
Anonymous said…
..hehehe...yes...i think the title should be " ' YOU TALK BIG ,I TALK EVEN BIGGER and BIGGER and BIGGER"...hahahaha....kata dulang paku serpih la you ni...
Huslina said…
ok:)
mrtuang said…
*speechless*

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL