Killing time

One peaceful morning, cruising thru AKLEH on the way to work , other half begin the conversation by saying;

Man :You can only have one.. so which one is it?
Woman :huh? What exactly are you referring to?
Man :isk, berlakon pulak…, DSLR ke LV?
Woman :isk, I main-main saja la…
(*berbunga-bunga dalam hati*-he was reading my blog, thanks to iPhone!)
Man :Offer for limited period saja nih, make up your mind..
Woman :Dua-dua tak buleh?
Man :K. H. E* (kepala hotak engkau)

This is very tempting nih! I cant make up my mind, (…both are pricey!! )
Meantime…..
My office babies (servers) are behaving so well (alhamdulillah)
All systems/applications under my custodian are under control (I like!)
UAT date shifted,
No big projects assigned (yet)
No papers or proposal to be written (bahagia nye!!)
No mat salleh chasing for datelines..
No vendors chasing for payments
No long hours meeting (paling best!)

So, I took the opportunity to do some research (plus online window shopping?- thanks to Eija, Mrs Zay- ooh, I’m so addicted!)
This is also especially when I have 2 notebooks in the office (boss, you give me 3 pun my output & speed at end of the day will have no difference)Note:that this also gives me room to blog, loads of them! Dunno what to do to kill time, it has been 2 weeks already!

I would like to thank my other half for the offer, but I have to turn it down and

Proposition to hubby :
1. To put some of the money into the kiddies savings
2. To top up some of the money for our annual vacation (tahap yang termampu)
3. Come & help me reduce my debt (hutang2ku)

In addition, ini nafsu saje kan..kamera ixus yg banyak berjasa tu pun ada lagi(tapi with the SLR bule capture precious moment with little gems much more better, macam geng2 & cousin2 kita yg lain-ayat racun sendiri)


Quote : "E-P1 : For people looking for a great point-and-shoot and not ready for a full fledge DSLR –the Olympus EP-1 should be your camera of choice"

Note : Gambar yang tersiar hanya sebagai hiasan (white E-P1 with strap-diracun oleh iffil) tiada kena mengena dengan penulis artikel ini.

Comments

Shahrul Ghani said…
Aghh..get the D-SLR la...hehehe, rachun,rachun,rachun.....;-)
--iffil-- said…
idaman hatiku... olympus e-p1 ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL