So close yet so far

I know I made the right decision when I turned down MARA's offer for my degree in Aussie (even though masa tu teringin yg amat sangat nak pergi oversea!). Turn out that during my matriculation in UUM up north pun I was homesick, menangis tahap gaban. But the best part I had someone to share it with, my singing mate, Alin!!! (We will be in KL almost every weekend and will take whatever mode of transportation available at that point of time; bus, flight or train).

I always have this fear of being away too long from my family esp mak. (Though I'm the youngest, you'd barely see me showing my affectionate towards her) As I grew older and become a mother, another virus stricken me, fear of being away from my kiddies. In the recent trip to Redang, Hazim had to stay with atuk,nenek & bibik (since they say it'll be too 'heaty' for babies). So with heavy heart, it was the first time that I left my child in my 8th year career of being a mother(Ibu will make it up to you sayang...) I cried hysterically during the departure (mak said, mengalahkan org tinggal anak pegi haji 2 bulan!)

So when the confirmation of another family member will be shifting to middle east, I had a mix emotion. Happy & sad at the same time.



Bon voyage to my brother Abg Lan, Kak Muna & anak-anak. We may be world apart but you are always in my heart.

Comments

Shahrul Ghani said…
during my degree years, i had problems of being home-sick too.mng teruk. miss my family la, nasi lemak+teh o ais la, miss roti canai la, etc. hehehe...

however, lepas balik m'sia i was called to go back to the UK, i jadi mcm excited sgt nak pegi. maybe those years during my degree tu dah taught me a lot abt living abroad and by myself kot? we were in the UK for 4 years and only went back to m'sia once ;-)

anyway, good luck to your brother!
Huslina said…
Balik once in 4 years? terror tu!!!

I was in Europe for one mth with family pun rasa tak bule tahan ... (nasi tu OK lagi, tapi ingatan pada laksa penang + rojak buah yg tak tahan)
nxLene said…
uuuwwwaaaaaaaa
abg lannnn dun leave usss!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL