OOhhh..



  1. Want to recap some sweet moments few weeks before Ramadhan, I bump into my ex-UUM mate.. one of the gathering is an accidental meeting with the Mia's. Yup! I was so terkejut beruk excited to see them (tapi kumpulan Mia ni cool ajer, tak nampak teruja pun). Imagine how big Pavi is and of all places we bump into each other is at Tepanyaki.

  2. Speaking of coincident, it was the moment that both Harrie & I were talking about Mr. Mia when he suddenly appear before us (Iffil/Sara : mail me if you wanna know what it is all about..) Had lunch Kak Lyn Sukma (ye, your 2nd LV memang cantik*jeles*) & later joined Niena & Liza.

  3. Anyway, love meeting you guys, though it wasn't a plan one (it was supposed to be their BFF meeting). And I swear it was the first time that I had to ponteng skip work in my 12th year career. Big credit to my team who never failed to cover amazed their 'kepala'.

  4. Had another ex-UUM gathering at KLCC. I must admit that I finally agreed with a friend who used to quote this 20 years ago; "..people changed Huslina!". I realized that I was a bit quiet that day, but Alin was even more silent than I do. Kesian kita, we were supposed to go for our melalak singing session.


  5. It's not that I don't love reunion; it's just that some things have changed. By the way I met another ex UUM in Sunway (I swear that I do remember their faces but I couldn't recall their names). Surprisingly they recognize me because I don't change (ehem!) except for the tudung.

  6. Speaking of tudung, there were one or two incident in both reunions touching the topic. (It's OK people...a good reminder for myself too) but my message to them; merokok merbahayakan kesihatan..I care for you all, babe!!.

  7. A cousin finally got engaged, alhamdulillah. And to date I was the 'cheapest' dowry/hantaran amongst the female cousins he he.. (Nonoi; jangan gelak!).

  8. All in all.. there are people that you can talk or do about anything in the world, this includes merapu-ing, bun hunting (I like!) , rapping, joget shuffle dan sebagainya..but there are people that you have to be mindful with. (Harrie; don't worry, you'll get used to it)

  9. Tapi kawan2 saya memang cun, maintain!!

Note to myself: kembalilah ke pangkal jalan.

Comments

--iffil-- said…
In regards to #1:
It was shweet meeting you and Harrie. I love it. Walaupun muka maintain cool. I really can't explain why I wanted to go to the Tepanyaki joint, walaupun I tak pun plan nak pergi situ.

In regards to #2:
I am SO lah curious. Apa lah yg korang tgh cakap pasal aku. I think, maybe (in rgds to #1) with korang megumpat I, that's why the aura was calling me kot ;-)

In regards to #3:
Even tho it was supposed to be Sara meeting up with Niena and Liza, I for one was VERY VERY happy to have met you. Believe me, we really appreciate you pointoing keje to lepak with us. It was the best RM15 parking ticket I've ever spent!
Huslina said…
Thanks Iffil. Teruja saya baca comment anda. Really had fun lepaking with u guys (esp itu one helluva Siti Sara!)

btw 15 hengget adalah standard,

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL