Ramadan Day 20

Ramadhan is coming to an end. , dimanakah saya?:-

  1. I have religiously wear baju kurung to office thruout Ramadhan.. rasanye decent enuff to attend the daily tazkirah..(layak kah saya masuk Wanita Melayu aka sopan dan ayu contest itu?)


  2. To date I only missed 2 tazkirah (alhamdulillah). Pray that I will be able to implement the things that I have learnt from the ceramah. There are a lot of knowledge that I have gained and I also accidentally meng "amin" kan to the ustaz when he was praying (doa) for the male audience & female's other half to expand their network (kawin 2?)


  3. No major damaged to wallet (yet). I was at Low Yatt yesterday looking for Nazurah's DVD gadget & notebook cooler for Haziq until I stumbled upon this... (Cis! ada ke patut canon buat promo for EP1 besar2-an kat foyer tuh!) I believe 'setan memang kena rantai bulan puasa' else the credit card itu memang tercedera coz I realize I did perform more than one tawaf round the booth.


    (Hey EP1! aper pandang2?)


  4. No LV (yet)! manage to refrain the temptation. But I bought mak a Liz Claiborne handbag for her birthday (to match the purse that I her gave last month). Damage: Minimal. (Below pics: membuat lawak depan kedai LV-abg Joned hanya menggelakkan bila dapat mms ni)




  5. Buka puasa buffet.. turn down vendors' invitation.. ramadhan is family time & thanks to hubby for paying the iftar at Dewan Perdana Felda for parents & PIL (equivalant my budget to bibik one month salary). BTW I managed to organize 2 buka puasa at my place-love family gathering!


  6. Puasa- as usual, lembik as ever. Haziq was far better than mine, he hasn't missed a single day & has been performing his solat faithfully. Praise to the almighty and credit to the ustaz yang ajar ngaji for his advise to my son. Terima kasih to hubby for the daily puasa insentive to both of us.


  7. Abg Lan has left to middle east, alhamdulillah mak is beginning to accept the fact & we keep her occupied so that she doesn't think much. Thanks to notty nazurah for keeping her nenek 'busy' and kudos to the technology which enable mak to skype-ing with my brother.


  8. Alhamdulillah.. another achievement for hubby.. dapat jugak rasa tempiasnye *wink*wink*. (Congratulations dear, you lar husband paling charming dalam dunia..wohooo!!!)

  9. Finally, mendoakan semoga Ramadhan kali ini lebih menjadi baik dari tahun lepas & semoga dapat dipertemukan pada Ramadhan akan datang. Also prayer for all to accept my apology & ukhuwah serta hubungan persaudaraan yang lebih baik. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL