Raya migration


How to fully enjoy raya when I have to work on Saturday, 26th Sept for system migration?

Christmas? they declare embargo period, even big meetings are cancelled but raya time not important. Reason : There are non-malays that can support the migration during the festive season. Haku?
How to implement 1Malaysia nih?

An apology to my team (and others that had to come back that day). I will be on site as well (tak buleh la haku nak pi open house hari itu). Looks like kita di jajah inggeris lagi.

Have been very loyal for not taking any Raya leave for the first 10 years (until took a day off last year). And my name will be on top for standby during the early years since I'm local.

adakah berbaloi?
Macam Nami kata "sudah makan pengat" (sendiri mau ingat)..
at least I have a job.. I am grateful for what I have, alhamdulillah.

Comments

Unknown said…
SelamaT Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin. Jangan tension2 ok. :)
Huslina said…
salam..selamat raya.. tengkiu.. tak tension tapi capek bangat deh (tu dia cakap indon!)

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL