The 5th Pillar


Performing haj is one BIG checklist for most muslims. Alhamdulillah, my brother in middle east almost completing his haj in Mekah while I was writing this.

I have a very mixed feelings upon receiving his text on Friday morning before he left for the holy land. Syahdu & sangat sayu……
The long-hour family skype-ing session a day before his departure causing teary moment to us back home.
Praying for his safety and haji mabrur.. InsyaAllah. For those who knows Abang Lan, he is known as a kind hearted person…(so does my 2 orang lagi abang tuh!) please forgive my brother if he has any wrong doings, maaf zahir & batin and halalkan makan minum..Supaya amalan ibadatnya diterima Allah & may Allah swt bless us all. Amin.

Most of my family & friends have witness kaabah with their very own eyes, alhamdulillah. I am praying hard for my turn..and the same goes to you readers too (kalau da pegi, hope for the 2nd, 3rd or fourth time, may be?), insyaAllah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL