Another closure

I am welcoming the new hijrah (Alhamdulillah, panjang umur..) and welcoming the 2010 with a new spirit. Some people blog when something BIG happen to them.. Well, same here. Some of the BIG event throughout the year can be concluded as such:-



  1. The year begins with my auntie's demise. Her loss felt till to date, especially when mak still visits her graveyard constantly. Al-fatihah to Allayarhamah Hairiyah...

  2. I am officially a mother of THREE!!!!! Hazim’s arrival in March was truly another moment in life.

  3. We no longer an Ampang resident! Setiawangsa is the place now, I'm adjusting to the new home slowly..

  4. I now value & appreciate every single cents in hand since ALL credit cards has been terminated (big achievement nih!).

  5. NO branded procurement…(errr.. may be because of item (3) above?) but many showered with many freebies, among them are Blackberry, iPod touch, iPod shuffle, Mont Blanc ..(bestnye kalau bule tukar jadi duit!)

  6. A year with full of reunions!! CBNers, UUM… I am so very lucky to be surrounded by beautiful people, wonderful friends.

  7. A one successful trip to remember! specifically the redang trip with cousins & brothers.. (& first time leaving one of my kids (Hazim) behind :(

  8. Other half leaving the tiger for another big opportunity (Alhamdulillah).. terasa tempias kali ni.

  9. I am officially out of the department and now with new lappy, new desktop, new team, same CIO!! This is one big career changed after 12 years…..but I am missing my old team painfully.

  10. This december also mark another record. We are still keeping the same cars.. ini biggest achievement jugak.. it has been 4 years now, a record! Congrats hubby kerana tidak melunaskan hobi menukar kenderaan anda tahun ini. (My ‘No’ to the sport rim still stands yer..)

  11. One of big bro move to middle east.. really feel his absence and the mode of communication is via skype, fb & emails..shared his big achievement of becoming a ‘haj’ but missing his presence dearly.

Praise to the Almighty for this years’ achievement, Alhamdulillah syukur.. those are the significant ones, there are also little things that blessed our life.

Apa azam baru? No,…I don’t have any..I am still carrying the same old piece of paper that I have with me for the past 15 years. Cuma dengan harapan doa untuk kesejahteraan, keselamatan, kebahagiaan saudara islam dunia & akhirat. I just want to be better! Nana nak jadi orang baik :0

My apologies again to those facing hardship upon reading my blog. It is unintentionally done.. it was probably coming unconsciously from my heart, not from my mind. Please do not berserk. Forgive me.

Terima kasih TUHAN swt, for blessing me with this wonderful LIFE and for keep bringing JOY to my life. Syukur.

Comments

Huslina said…
Happy new year to you to!!!

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL