One way communication (skill?)

Couldn't find a better way to pass this message to other half.. (but I know you do drop by once in a while babe) :-

Dear hubby,
1. An apology for the over limit data utilisation in my per-data-usage hp bill$$ (mati haku! Lepaih u upgrade plan I nanti, Ok la bang)
2. If you wonder, I still cannot decide between BB and 3Gs (can I have both of them like you?) and I am aware that the expiry offer date is almost ending.
3. Sorry that I broke your 'cari makan' shade & you know I can't afford to replace it...(it wasn't me! your dotty yang terduduk atas tu masa I pinjam-refer below pix moments before it was broken)
4. Err... what was the Marc Jacobs, Tods and Hermes conversation all about just now?(acah jer..)
5. You might want to re-consider the 21 hours flight..(you think our kids will behave thruout the journey?)
6. Why you always buy something for yourself on your birthday? Buy something for me oso lar..(Anyway, hope you like the little gift)
7. And I will still say 'NO' to your proposal on the sport rim which almost equivalent to my one year bonus (though I don't have to contribute a single cents)
8. Yes dear, the CV has been submitted ;p (Wonder why you never ask..dulu dok asyik tanya)
9. Whatttt?!! You really think I'm pregnant? Alamak!...kesian Hazim. (Note: Fakta ini masih belum dapat disahkan kesahihannya..one thing for sure, budak Hazim tu comel sgt!!)
Tu dia!!... lepas dah semua yang terbuku di hati.. He he he...

Comments

--iffil-- said…
i saw you last saturday with iphone kan?

notice tak hampir semua kawan2 kita pakai blackberry.

but to me, iphone mmg cool. i'll stick to bb, tapi kalau fully utilize the iphone, mmg takde tandingan nya.
Huslina said…
Iffil,
Kalau org da tulung beli + byr bil tiap bulan, no questions ask, he he he.. tapi teringin gak to have a feel of it since u all + my cousins sumer on BB.

tapi tu la, BB or iPhone saya tetap cun!

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL