Home...it feels good to be here again..



My 10 days middle east escapade has finally ends. I am home.
The place I belong.

I had fun & I think the pictures in my fb explained everything... The last minute travel plan was smooth alhamdulillah (but I think my parents would be serik to travel with my 3 kiddies again)...and just soo happy to see Uncle Lan & family.

Arab land was sure an expensive country. Dubai was truly a cosmopolitan city while Kuwait is far from what I imagined. The land was filled with hummer, lamborghini & Ferraris!

Will write more bout my trip.. still jetlagging (kerana orang jakun ini sudah lama tidak 'terbang'). Seronoknya da balik..especially when laksa is just a few minutes away :)

Comments

Unknown said…
looking fwd 4 ur next entries & welcome home! :)
Huslina said…
ngengade nye, mcm la kita pergi lama... he he

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL