Farewell Ya Ramadhan...A Sahlan Eid Mubarak

Ramadhan feels too short this time
I wasn't able to fully take advantage this round..
Too occupied with my duniawi official work (syukur la kamu wahai ya suri rumahtangga..)
Alhamdulillah I only missed one tazkirah, though

(but the set back was it was my favourite ustaz Badirul Amin)



Ramadhan has ended
But what lessons did I learn this time?
"Ya Allah, sekiranya ini Ramadhan ku yang terakhir, jadikan lah ia Ramadhan ku yang terbaik.."


A short reminder to us..

To take benefit of 5 before the 'other' 5

1. the youth before the old age
2. the health before the sickness
3. the wealth before the poverty
4. the free time before the pre-occupation
5. the life before the death


I'm grateful for all your blessings Ya Allah,
..amongst them is for being able to see the lovely faces everyday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL