Another closure...

(This was written in mid Dec 2010 tapi lupa nak post!)

It is less than 2 weeks before the new calendar year begins.. And it is time for me to start making an assessment of my 2010 KPIs.


Rough Moment
  • 2010 wasn't an easy year .. had my high & low (but thank you Allah swt..syukur I finally made it~and it is time to compensate what was missed during the tough time).
  • There is a saying in Malay "..kami mencari2 sinar matahari, rupanya Tuhan merancang yang lebih baik..di beriNya pelangi.." Yup, not only my prayers were answered but it was more that what I expected.
  • Ok, Ok.. lessons learnt & I have a big responsibility ahead..have to be accountable to the commitment that I have made (Nurul/Tina: I think you know what I mean..) but I believe Allah swt always there with me.

Good Times
  • The annual outbound trip,checked! Dubai & Kuwait were the highlights of 2010!! Enjoyed the trip alhamdulillah (though some damage done to wallet, hihi..)
  • Umrah was materialised for mak, bapak, abang & family, abang Lan & family.. Yes, I dreamt of Ka'abah and I will be setting my foot if Allah destined me to.
  • The favourite destination, checked twice!! Yes, it's Penang..I made it, 2 kali! Char Kuey Teow, mee udang & pasemboq tetap di hati..
  • Langkawi in 6 star resort was unplanned..(Thank you Dato'!, my kids enjoyed the 5 star service & the suite)
  • Cuti melawat Singapore oso twice lar... Universal Studio which was never part of the plan tapi for kid's sake pi jugak! Findings: Hard Rock Hotel service in Bali far better than the one in this island's HRH.

Happy Times

  • Kid's 3 in 1 birthday party alhamdulillah materialised..
  • Kitchen cabinet fixed/extended (thanks darl!)
  • Mom's AMD procedure done..(terima kasih abang & Kak Tie)
  • Ada sebijik LV in the closet!!!(but it does not come from my pocket!-so kira resolution utk tidak membazir for branded item still stands!
  • There were many, many little to-do list in 2010 got checked..terima kasih Tuhan..

Highlights

  • After much consideration on opportunities that landed on my door, upon few signs..I finally left the bank for a better offer. It was the 2nd best actually but I think it was a wise decision. Syukur, so far I love my new job & my new sorroundings.. I miss my team in PMS, though.
  • Other half return to a more syariah compliant environment..syukur for the blessings in disguise.

Moving forward

  • Saya ingin jadi orang yang baik..(I seek your guidance ya Allah)
  • Saya berjanji akan menjaga/menunaikan solat di awal waktu
  • Saya berjanji akan menuju ke arah kebaikan..(should cover all aspecs, in life & hereafter, insyaAllah)
  • Saya akan ke tabung haji untuk mendaftar haji for the whole family.
  • Saya berjanji akan sentiasa bersyukur atas nikmat Tuhan...

Lighter moment


  • Less unnecessary update in fb..hihihi.. Dah takmo update yg merapu rapu dah. No need to post whereabout i.e check in @ Pavvy? . But I do appreciate whenever people meng'amin'kan whenever I post a prayer/wish i my status.
  • Saya teringin nak cantik! Haih.. tercabar in new place coz sorrounded with people who really concern about their appreance. (first step: cantikkan hati dulu la..)
  • Saya berjanji to read the pile of books that I have planning to read..(no more books for my birthday please..

Selamat Tahun Baru kalendar omputih peeps! See you next year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sis, appreciate what u have. How 'cantik' do you want to be? You are already cantik.. Hehe..
Huslina said…
Miss Anonymous,

Alhamdulillah grateful for blessing tapi when sorrounded with 'sylo mylo' ppl, tiba2 rasa 'teringin' hihihi.. (but to date no action taken lagi pun)

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL