This I promise you!

Never have I curse in my life. Yes, one of my big 'pantang' is cursing (mencarut). Honestly, I just couldn't even re-quote it back..an alternate to it would be spelling the word out. An example:-


"OMG she actually said ba-alif-ba-ya tadi!".


As I have reach my late 30s (mak aii! tua nya aku!) I do not recall cursing people intentionally (unintentionally ada ke? jika ada saya minta maaf). InsyAllah I will carry this value to my grave..(bukan susah sangat pun, right?) You will hear words like 'mangkuk' once in a while from me but when I overheard my eldest telling the younger sister "You idiot, dumb!"..phuh, makcik rasa macam nak makan orang!


Mintak maaf, I just cant tolerate people who bad mouthing or cursing. I am far from perfect myself but it's not that hard refraining yourself from spitting those dirty words out. Don't make it a habit. Preventing verbal violence is everyone's duty. We should start with ourself, kan?


I will learn to deal with the jibe of ill mannered people who would blindingly make obvious comments about other people or even me.
So my son... MANNERS MATTERS! Ibu doakan anak2 ibu dilindungiNya selalu dan dijauhkan dari perkara yang tidak baik, insyaAllah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL