I have this ‘pantang’ against those who like to “talk big”.. my mother always disapprove this one attitude in me.. (She is more like “ let other people have glory at times..~ to me she let it happen ALL the times) So I tried my best not to show my disagreement by not saying the thing I REALLY wanted to say.. (This is especially to elderly) Woman 1: Your house is ok, but I’ll never get myself committed to a long term loan and I’d prefer to purchase a house in cash Nana : Of course you do, you kan banyak duit (Inner voice: Is that why you are still renting one?) Woman 1: Hello auntie, we stay in Damansara, Ampang is lame.. Nana : Auntie cant afford one dear, rumah situ mahal (Inner voice: First: it’s kota damansara aka sg buloh not Damansara heights, Second: my house is more expensive than yours, Third :you don’t even own the house) Woman 1: *checking out the wnq5200* We never set our eye on german made cars, we prefer Italian Nana : *just smile* (Inner voice: just because you own neith...
"I cannot believe I am actually watching this" "Buduh nye pompuan ni, so selfish!" "OMG people actually paid to watch this?" "Lembab nyer citer nih..." Above are among the statement by my other half while watching the latest vampire box office, New Moon..Kesian dia (and other audience sorround him, hi hi hi... ) All in all, 1. it is such a heavy love story drama (tiada unsur lawak langsung!), sesuai for lovebirds (like me!) 2. Oooooh, I do enjoy watching Jacob's six packs *drool* ;p 3. Agreed with other half, Bella tu memang selfish, she is so feeling-less (tak senyum, tak nangis, tak gelak?) 4. The ayat-ayat cinta script sangat sesuai for mat2 jiwa,casanova or 'ladies' man to further improvise their 'mengayat' skill. Note: Hubby dearie, put aside the movie, I had a wonderful evening with you despite my runny nose. I am already looking forward to the next monthly date with you :-)
Note: RLTV 15-This post may cause sensitvity to some readers. Penuh emosi nih. Upon returning from an island gateaway, mak approach me and whispered; "2 makcik awak cakap anak dia tunjuk internet yg nana ada post gambar girfren hubby awak & tulis merayu pada pompuan tu supaya jangan kacau rumahtangga awak sebab awak ada anak".. "bibik waida kata laki awak ada girlfren masa dia kat singapore".. (aduh!! sapa la yang tak reti baca blog nih...)so to clear the air, I showed mak litalana's picture and I just had to write this.. My reply to my 2 makcik, mazzuin & those involve as a mega CNN is simple;- -No, that is not Nazri's girlfren; but I'd be honoured should you interested to know how she is connected to us -Please tell me which in which para in my blog that I have 'my rayuan' to perempuan itu (open to other readers also, he he...) -Where on earth la bibik waida come to a conclusion that hubby had a girlfren when he was in Singapore? (shar...
Comments
-Auntie Anna-