There's a saying.. When we first wake up in the morning, we're in a high vulnerable state. Our reaction in the morning will determine our mood throughout the day. Our mood will impact the people around us. Just a short reminder to myself, as I have promised that I will not let anyone determine my mood & I will not depend on anyone for my happiness. But I pledge to others happy :-) So please remember Bangun pagi Gosok gigi Cuci muka Pegi mandi Tenangkan hati Solat jangan lupa! Keep calm, Ingat Tuhan swt p/s: Yeay. Finally!
Homemakers vs. Working Moms: Redefining Roles and Appreciating Each Other The debate surrounding the roles of working moms and homemakers (or, as I prefer to call them, full-time housewives) has been ongoing. It is important to acknowledge that both play crucial roles within the family institution. While I don't deny that the tasks of a homemaker are demanding, exhausting, and often lacking in glamour or excitement, I stand corrected in recognizing that working moms face their own set of challenges too. The office is no playground for many working moms. We struggle, work tirelessly, face criticism from bosses and clients, and also bear significant responsibility for our subordinates. We take care of their well-being, support their career paths, and even contribute to charitable causes. Finding the time to perform solat promptly can be nearly impossible if one is not brave enough to excuse themselves and walk out secara sopan from unnecessary, stressful meetings. Nevertheless, I pr...
I have this ‘pantang’ against those who like to “talk big”.. my mother always disapprove this one attitude in me.. (She is more like “ let other people have glory at times..~ to me she let it happen ALL the times) So I tried my best not to show my disagreement by not saying the thing I REALLY wanted to say.. (This is especially to elderly) Woman 1: Your house is ok, but I’ll never get myself committed to a long term loan and I’d prefer to purchase a house in cash Nana : Of course you do, you kan banyak duit (Inner voice: Is that why you are still renting one?) Woman 1: Hello auntie, we stay in Damansara, Ampang is lame.. Nana : Auntie cant afford one dear, rumah situ mahal (Inner voice: First: it’s kota damansara aka sg buloh not Damansara heights, Second: my house is more expensive than yours, Third :you don’t even own the house) Woman 1: *checking out the wnq5200* We never set our eye on german made cars, we prefer Italian Nana : *just smile* (Inner voice: just because you own neith...
Comments
fuyoooo....i salute u! u still got the body...
Hey Sara,
r us sure bout the comments?, well at least one part never change, nasi lemak still selling at RM1 , ha ha,..