2. Batik: They claimed that it is their batik! To me both country produce the material but Indonesian batik design is far different from our local batik.
3. Manohara Odelia Pinot : This could go on forever, no fairy tale stories but neither would I wanna know about the beauty nor the prince! But she politically use the right timing to create sensation to the already-at-stake relationship between the 2 country.Indonesian public, of course, showed great support for Manohara. I think that the reason she went there was again, to gain easy sympathy among the provoked Indonesians, and that she wanted to widen her support ground. She is such a beauty, no doubt!
4. Maid: Well, aren't we famous of being maid abuser after the Nirmala Bonat incident? Like my bibik said, it is truly an isolated case. According to her, (from experience lar) a day seems to be like forever when you have an evil employer and time flies if you have a good one. (She ended her remarks by saying "Macam udah tak percaya saya sudah 3 tahun kerja sama adik, rasa sekejap betul!) *wink wink*apakah maksudnye itu? (Terima kasih bibik kerana membantu tugas harian saya)
5. Bendera (Benteng Demokrasi Rakyat): Even though this group of Indonesian is being provoked by the small stuff (tarian pendet, Batik & Manohara to be precise!) we shouldnt take their threatened lightly.
6. Cinetron: Who could forget the daily Indonesian series that glued Malaysian to the TV screen, I did follow one (Intan) and my mom definitely hooked to the current aired on both the b-u-d-u-h paid TV & TV3.. You name it, Solehah, Upik Laura, Matahari, .. (and even other half called himself Rado! great influence nih)
7. Negaraku: I am too young to figure out which Indonesian song that our national anthem originates from, wallahualam...Terang Bulan?
Apa bapak-bapak dan ibu-ibu mampu tangani masalah ini? Usah bikin report, ini urusan kantor pihak yang berwajib. Kita seharusnya bekerjasama kerna kita ini serumpun!
p/s : Remember the downsouth Kiasu Land? They imported rambutan from Johore, peeled and process them then..tadaaaaaa... it becomes SINGAPORE LYCHEE in a can!