Giant Garoupa is coming

Just got back from Redang.. subhanallah! the clear ocean really amazed me!! My skin has now became sun- kissed-tanned with a bit of gold reflection (ala macam Beyonce sikit2).

I guess aged has caught up with me, I get tired easily while showing off my swimming skill to Haziq. (Apparently my hubby is not!)

With the recent visit to Terengganu, there are only 2 more places for Haziq to complete his journey throughout Malaysia. Watch out Sarawak and Perlis, Haziq is coming!!

(By the way, if the fact that Haziq was made in Kuching is considered as a point, we only owe him one more place jer...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL