2 weeks more to school, my dear....

Every morning my son will ask me "is it a school day yet?"..upon answering "no", he will tell me that it is going to be a wonderful day, the sun is shining brighter bla bla..(to think of it, he is only 5!)

During the last parent teacher day, his class teacher, Mrs keren was telling me how talkative my son was. What worries me, he is picky when it comes to friend. Accroding to Keren, Haziq will only make friend with English speaking children. Keren added that he likes counting but when it comes to reading, punyalah malas (just like the father kot?)

Last week in MH16 to Singapore, he was talking non stop from the moment the plane take off until it landed. Suddenly on our way out to the arrival hall, he ask me " Mana Ayah?"
.. in which I responded "aik, boleh pulak cakap Melayu"
"I purposely talk in English with slang just now because the flight is full of english" he replied

aduh.. pening kepala ibu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL