Celebrating...one of the many joy in my life

Happy first Birthday to the one of my sweetest boy
The two sweetest in all of the land
May your birthday baby
be happy and grand

For baby has brought pleasure
Into all our lives
I love you forever
May Allah the Almighty bless our life

Have no fear my boy
Proud parents will always pray for you
InsyaAllah, this life, you will make it through

I love you more than I have words
To express or say
May Allah be with you
Every night and day



Selamat Hari jadi Muhammad Hazim..
Semoga menjadi anak yang soleh..(Sorry for the last minute small celebration sayang,
If God swt permit, we'll have a proper one like abang & kakak first birthday when ayah is done with his classes & exam, insyAllah)
~ibu Haziq, Nazurah & Hazim~

Comments

JALAN REBUNG said…
Salam nana,

uncle bulat pun nak ucapkan selamat hari lahir ke 1 pada hazim ...
Huslina said…
Terima kasih uncle bulat!
We are all March baby lar.

salam

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL