My girl is 3!


To the sweetest girl
In all of the land
May your birthday baby
Be happy & grand

Nazurah is the name we give
The name symbolizes a leader
You presence wash away all the grieve
And I know my love for you is forever

I am so thankful
To have a daughter like you
There’s no other in this world
That can fill your shoe

You are my caring & giving
You are a real joy to behold
Watching you as years pass
As your talents unfold

You leave memories & contentment
Throughout these years
As this quite often
Bring my happy tears

Praise Allah the almighty
I am grateful for my family
May our life be blessed eternally
And for all to live happily

Happy Birthday to my darling daughter Nazurah
Ibu & ayah love you so very much (same goes to the boys too!)
Terima kasih Tuhan swt for this wonderful life, alhamdulillah.

Comments

Unknown said…
hepi birthday nazurah. moga jadi anak yang solehah. insyaallah.
nxLene said…
happy birthday juajua..anty loves u too

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL