Law of Attraction

Dreams...Based on the law..we supposed to write 'them' down. Better still if a picture associate to it. With Allah swt's will. let see if this works, hihihi..


Tanah suci mekah. ( I definitely work hard for this)

Hermes Birkin (Note: I will NOT purchase this even if one day I can afford to, ini nafsu!)


All time favourite Fairlady 370z (Alahai...should aim higher-Italian machine patutnye )
itu je? just realize I dont have that many "I want this..." list. I am grateful for all the blessings.
Terima kasih Allah untuk segalanya..

Note : Puan Moinah Jalil, thank you very much for the fruitful training. It was such an interesting one. I will look for the "Language of Love"..<3 <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL