Walk the talk


It's time to receive the free diary again..the start of a new year is often a time for reflection and resolution. Time to re-visit unfullfilled promises made the previous year and time to make amends before these promises lapse into oblivion.

Mine?
It has always been the same new year & maal hijrah list that I have been carrying since my childhood (in fact the piece of paper with the priority listing has turned yellowish to reflects how old it has been-it is too personal to share but covers life and hereafter).

To think of it, it is about time that I added the below to my list (last time does not apply maa....)
be a good wife (solehah) to my hubby
be a good mother (mithali) to my children
settle all the debts


A cute handwritten note on the footnote of the list caught my eyes, which sounded like this " Note to myself: Ingat Tuhan, ingat family, ingat diri, ingat mati"

By the way, my hubby reminded me to remove the "outside" M'sia holiday plan from our 2007 wish list, "there wont be any until our daughter reach at least 1 year old" he said..

Alhamdulillah, thank to Allah swt and all the well wishers. Life has been great. Syukur for the blessing. Lets make 2007 less about "us" but more about "others: :- the one in need, respect the older.

P/s : Honey, remember the silver RX8 that overtook us yesterday? hint hint..pls dont remove it from the wish list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL