Happy Birthday to ME!!

My hubby took me to lunch date at Equotorial's Japanese restaurant on my birhtday . Later that night I took my family for dinner at Cozy Corner(almost 30 of them, including in-laws). I had to cancelled the Concorde Shah Alam plan coz I was too tired to travel.. but I was happy coz everyone was there.
My birthday wish?
For my family to be happy and in the best of health (and weatlh).
You see, it's no longer about me that matters,. it's about others.


Birthday present?
After getting a brand new car in 2005, a handphone & Ferragamo in 2006 and being pregnant in 2007, I guess there's nothing more that I wanted. I am happy with the way things are.

Happy Birthday to me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL