Girls just wanna have fun


I missed the outing with my female friends last week. The 3 "kepala gila" girls went ahead with their crazy karaoke session without me coz I had some family enggagement.(Actually they are so jealous of my voice).

Anyway, To Nur aka Pijat, I am envy of your 2 month solo journey concequering Europe and the states trip , Alin ; I hate you for getting the 42 inch LCD for free & Roger, for your first class travel seat and your stays in the many Four Season Hotels around the world.

Pix: The singing session which lasted till 2am (thanks to my hubby for guarding the 4 anak dara & 1 mak dara)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL