It was me...

I have never thought that I have to go through the most difficult journey of my life
I have never thought that my patience will be wearing thin,
my river of tears will run dry,
that I have to fake my smiles all day long,

It took a while for me to pick up the pieces and move on
The thing is, I have yet to move on
God swt is great
It takes ages to build up trust
and took only suspicion, not proof, to destroy it

I have never learn anything from my mistakes,
let alone from others' advise
I took things for granted and lightly
The truth is hard to swallow
But dishonest was more painful

I just realize
After all this years, all this pain
I was told.. It is all about me

For I shall not pass that way again, ever!

Comments

--iffil-- said…
wow... deep nya..

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL