Aren't you happy?

Upon reading a friend's blog on a topic of happiness Vs materialistic, it inspires me to write this. One can just be happy without having to be materialistic.. but one just keep hungry for more.

I knew someone who owns a dozen of branded shoes, wore a five figure value watch, drive a high end vehicle, have a pair of beautiful kids, live in a lovely home, has a superb family vacation and has wifey who is always proud of his achievement. Yet, this SOMEONE still needs another so called special/intimate-female-friend when he'd already knew he hasnt been spending enough time with the family.

Blame it on guy for not being satisfied with God's swt blessing (and he may be blaming on the wifey for not being able to be woman whom he wished her to be!) but I blame on the the bitch who have no respect for other man's woman & yet claimed that their relationship is "special" and even have the guts insulting her while his man was no where to defend her.

I was on my nerve upon hearing this. If I were in that wifey shoe, that woman would be DEAD by know.., (I'll ran into her if I was driving, it's a promise!!)

Arent you happy with what God swt has sent for you? (I dont think I deserve what I have considering the fact that I'm no angel, but I am so thankful, syukur for the answered prayers).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL