I'm back!!!!

Whereabout? What’s shakin? (mine's not!)

Notice that I haven’t been blogging for a while.. ?
Wanna know what am I up to?

• PREGGIE
yes I’m pregnant (wooohooo!!!)
surprisingly it doesn’t take long or any special medication this time, alhamdulillah.(nazurah is only 1 year & 4 mth when we found out ). The nausea is really bad that I find going to office is challenging enough. Thank God swt for the blessing.

• LOST and FOUND
we finally LOST the Ampang house, hard to let go but I do not have a choice. Bye bye home sweet home..Be it a river of tears, there is no way I can afford to have it back.

I lost myself in sadness, because I FOUND cik lita and cik coco..!!!!!!!
and she makes me called off my so called grand-10th wedding-anniversary- celebration.. :((just had to say that almost lost my dignity, though!)My one year planning was abandoned in a split seconds, my 9 years of dream to compensate the "immaterialised" item during our wedding was vanished with the wind. Morale of the story? What ever you do, do it moderately!

apart from above, I lost a camera, 1.5 mil rupiah in the last Jakarta trip.., folie folie bangles, 4 Nokia handphones within 6 months and I almost LOST my job!

• SICKNESS & PAIN
Hubby was warded twice,.. but I guess I was the one MORE in PAIN compared to him.. my wound may be healed but the scar remain eternally..

• WORK! WORK! WORK!
I was engaged in another XL project with the previous group of hard-to-deal-people which requires me & my team to work extra mile to keep the momentum me and pushes me to troubleshoot & manage the risks even in my dream..

• FACEBOOK!
It does wonder.. not only it keeps me connected to my childhood friends, but also keep someone dear to me "connected" to the cause of my sadness..

• PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT
Finally, I was busy downloading and practising the malay songs to compete with my other female friends for our regular karaoke sessions..(I was never a fan of malay/indon songs till to date-thanks to alin & azura!!)

But whatever it is, I still have this…..and this is what matters MOST.



It took me a while to think that what I did was wrong, I have millions of reasons to leave (yes, partly contributed by my own weaknesses, my own fault) but it took only ONE thing to refrained from leaving.

I am still looking for the 'silver lining" in the dark clouds..as I was told...
God give me strength, come to my assistance. Thank you to all (you know who YOU are) for the prayers, encouragement and support throughout my "down cycle".. and my precious gems, Haziq, Nazurah & baby in tummy..you are the BESTEST thing that ever happen to ibu..

Comments

JALAN REBUNG said…
salam nana ...

Thanks for sharing. I'm still a bit blur especially on the picture. But after figuring it out ...i think i know what had happened. Stay strong ...look at your anak-anak pictures (many times ....)

BULAT
Huslina said…
salam.. many thanks, Allah swt's willing, must say that part of the strength also contributed from family & frens prayer..

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL