You can mess with me, BUT don't mess with my momma!!


*Hope the above title caught reader's attention.. *
This is significantly in conjunction with the Mother's day in Sunday, May 7
(Yes Haziq, the date changed every year because it will be celebrated on 2nd Sunday of May..hence no specific date)

To my children,
I am so very sorry for haven't been involve with you lovely kids 24x7
But rest assured that my love is beyond that
..and not a single breath that I took without a thought of you in my mind
I love you with every single fibre of my being
And I thank Allah swt the Almighty for blessing me with such a wonderful kids like you

To Haziq, thank you for your doa for both ibu & ayah after solat (nak nangis ibu dengar Haziq doa untuk kami :) nanti ajar adik2, Ok?
and thank you for leading the nite prayers for the family
To Nazurah & Hazim; I love you bam bam!
For my mother,
Terima kasih mak for raising me & my 3 other cool brothers
(I think you deserve more than what I can afford to write)
I may not shower you with money & gold
I know you dont even know the existense of this blog
but I thank you for your every prayers that made me who I am today
and I am sorry for every tear drops that I cause you (maafkan Nana mak..)

For mak my mother in law,
Thank you mama for accepting me in your life, your family
Thank you for giving birth to the father of my children
and thank you for every prayers for us
and frgive me to if I ever cause grieveness in your life (minta maaf ma..)


To me,
I may not be the best-est mother of all. I may not perform my duty as a mother as I should be..but I know I am the greatest mother that Haziq, Nazurah & Hazim can have. No one can replace this position..


Selamat Hari Ibu semua...
Remember, a mom have the strength to raise 10 orang anak..tapi seorang anak belum mampu menjaga seorang ibu.. think about it!


Encik Nazri: Thank you for the mothers day gift *ngeeee...* By the way, I'm halfway through reading the book in the pics.. yet to finish the remaining half dozen of books that you bought for me..(tak ada masa la bang).. Next in line would be the Robin Sharma's (err,... aper kata beli buku citer lak, bule?) Yup, I'm still aiming at least a book in a month :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL