smokey

"I wonder how does it taste when those smoke going thru my lungs, my air way passage and I simply l0ve the way those ladies holding the rokok,...ada style lar"...
then other half spit it out "isk.. merepek you ni!"

This curiousity growing stronger.. could it be associated with my latest coffee addiction? Yup, I started drinking coffee recently (few months actually). It all started when vendors & consultant keep bringing starbucks in meetings & workshops (I consume but I swear I have never buy any of that pro israelis brand!)..For someone who usually drinks cammomile tea at dome & sunrise orange at coffee bean, this is a BIG change!

I find coffee somehow stimulates the brain to be more alert, more enegertic. I no longer feel sleepy during back to back meeting marathon & I always feel 'full' (less passion for food & kurang makan?) I'm still exploring whther this is just a mindset or its actually the caffeine that doing it's thing.

I managed to find an alternative to this though.. finally found a'healthier' coffee that suits my taste (with extra feminine supplement lagi!)

..back to the topic...

"I'd propose that if you are still thinking of smoking (and style), you need to wear something that goes with it..something low cut on top & something tight & short at the bottom..then stilettoes to make your posture curvy.. barulah ada style!!!.. rambut bagi karat pastu .."
before he could add further I cut in by saying "isk... merepek lar you ni!"

Note: Tiada kena mengena dengan sesiapa.. (even if you smoke, you are still my friend..just wish that you know how serious it can cause your health)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL