Ya Ramadhan...Ya Kareem

Here comes the holy month..bulan yang ditunggu-tunggu..
The thing that most motivates me at work during this special month is the daily tazkirah & ceramah.. Alhamdulillah, havent missed a single day (when I'm at work lar)...and today's topic inspire me to write this..

I realize, as we grew older, priority in life has also change over time..
I'm glad that I still have people sorrounds me to keep me grounded, alhamdulillah.

I used to think that my half dozen of Ferragamo is my prize possesion
Now I dont even give a second glance at the boxes & they just stood there in the store
I wore them on my feet anyway & there's nothing special about that

I used to think that having had to buy the Gucci sling bag in Paris La Fayette boutique is one of the coolest thing that ever happen to me (lawaknye!? riyaknye?)
Now to me it is just a bag, nothing greater than that

I used to chase for a bigger house, with my garden and all
But I realize that I am already in my dream castle
and I should be grateful for that ..Ya Tuhan!

Nowdays I began to cherish little thing, some of them...
For being able to perform solat..which means I am at the best of health
For being able to spent time my family..which means I'm not alone
For paying my zakat regularly..which means I still generates income
and the list goes on...

and like yesterday when Haziq called to inform that he got 100% for Science, I was already grinning ear to ear in the office... and today when he showed me he got straight A's for all subject, I feel like I'm floating...syukur!

Both hubby & myself still waiting for the announcement... (penantian itu satu penyiksaan, huhuhu..)
Berkat Ramadhan...I believe Allah has greater plan ahead & He knows what the best for His servant. Praise the Almighty for this wonderful life....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL