Will you?

It was an odd moment when I just had to spit this from my mouth...(Ni semua gara2 baca artikel "masih suami isterikah kita di akhirat?")

Will you re-marry if I'm gone?
Instead of answering, he ask me back 'will u re-marry should I'm no longer in this world?'

I refuse to answer back then
But I know my reply would definetly be'Yes, I will...'
I will re-marry....

Should there be a man that can be a father as good as you to our 3 kids..
Who will love them unconditionally like you do..
Should there be a guy that understand my intuition without me saying..
Should there be someone who can accept my weaknesses like you..
Should there be someone who can attend to my demanding needs like you..
Should there be someone who willing to live with my stubborness like you..
Should there be a man who can read my mind whether it's gonna be laksa, cendol or beef ginger noodle like you..
Should there be a man who can accept a woman who doesn't dress up or put on any make up..
Should there be a man who understand that I don't like to choose between Blackberry & iPhone like you..(nak dua2 gak...haih!)
should there be someone who can lead our jemaah solat like you do..
should there be a man that simply as sweeter than you
should there be someone who will never have ANY fight throughout the 10 years marriage like we do(and the list goes on.....)

Do you think there's anyone out there EVEN close of having your qualities?
I love you for loving me.. And I want you to be my soul mate dunia akhirat En Nazri..
May Allah bless our family eternally.. Kita merancang, Allah swt menentukan, kan?
We have been through high and low
and we still have each other... Thank you Allah!

Comments

JALAN REBUNG said…
salam nana,

entry yang sangat best ...semoga terus kekal berbahagia hingga ke anak cucu cicit buyut ...
Huslina said…
Tima kasih En Rizal.. Ketaq jugak bila Hubby dok tanya balik (masa tanya dia kita tak rasa apa pun..) ustaz dok habaq pasai partner di akhirat.. Saya tak mo bidadara mana pun.. Saya nak En Nazri jugak!
Azhar Omar said…
Sangat ikhlas. Teruskan menulis ye Nana ;)

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL