Back From Hiatus... For a while

Life is wonderful. A blessing indeed. Alhamdulillah. Clock is ticking too fast. I hardly have the time to write. Life at work is simply making me out of this world. I miss the moment where I could sleep at night without having nightmares related to office. (Normal kah aku?) I miss the time where I could perform prayers peacefully... A solat without having to rush in between meeting. I miss the time where I don't have to dread myself every morning to the 'war zone', I miss the time where everyone work together instead of for the sake of talking and updating (kerja lah woi!, stop using statement 'update at my level instead of working level', I have no issue to dirty my hand, so u should too. I miss the time where my kids could greet me when I arrived from office (they'd already asleep when I returned' I have been advised to learn a total shutdown once in a while, at least a day or two in order to re-charge my system. There have been signs that my body has already showing symptoms & reaction as I was pushing things to the limit. (iye ke?)ok,I have to manage this. After all it's just work. The bank will still operates in my absence. I have to re-prioritize. I'm not that important anyway.. Cuma seketul ciku amongst the durians! Yes, everyone wants to be durians & let them be. Hihihi.. Yang penting, deliver! So that's it. Forgive me God swt, Give me the strength, Please Ya Allah, please thickens my patience, Paved the way for me, Permudahkan Ya Allah, Protect us Ya Allah. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL