here we go again

I've decided to give blogging a another try after getting pissed of a remarks made by a S'porean in my fotopages.

Since I was famous of being latecomer champion in the office for the year of 2005, I've decided to change! and so far things work out well... alhamdulillah tak lambat lagi. (Well, after numerous warning from boss, I think it's about time...)

While I was updating my boss on a project today, he responded " Dont tell me that this is the best a Senior System Analyst can deliver bla bla "... but I wasnt offended by his remarks, he must have noticed that I have not been contributing off late, I used to called out names from my workstation asking for update but I guess I am more more reserved now (or "malas" is the best to describe?). I guess not having Nazri around have changed my entire mood, I no longer find work exciting,...

At times I wonder why would someone like me with Business Degree end up in IT??..I should be sipping coffee out of my coffee bean flask watching the bullish stock market, growing more money just by phone calls away!!!(Alin, u must agree on this, remember our plan?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL