Weight issue

2006 2004

Notice how big Haziq is? I remember how skinny he used to be. He started gaining weight after taking his asmathic medicine when he was 2 years old(not only getting heavier, hyper too). Well, good news is, mommy also facing the same issue dear. My bonely structured now covered with flesh but the bad news is... everything in the wrong places lah...

I love my figure the way it is..(Nazri loves it too, he he) but I wish to firm, tone up here and there a bit.

As for Haziq, I hope he will slim down a bit. His padaetriction, Dr Kumari told me that it is okay for him since he healthy and "actively" moving. But my fear for him to keep his "chubbyness" till his adolesent which may lead to future unhealthy lifestyle.

Keep moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL