counting my blessings..

My heart sank when I read this http://viruspadu.fotopages.com.
I am thankful to God swt for lending Haziq to me and for giving me the oppurtunity to be a mother..I really am.

I am amazed for the parents who wonderfully took care of their child to his/her last breath.

To Sara & Iffil, Salbiah & Bob, .. your strength, courage and devotion really amazed me. You have poured love, lots of love to your child before they return to God swt.

Believe me, God has choosen the right people.
Al-Fatihah for belated Mariam and Muhammad.



Comments

--iffil-- said…
Thanks, Nana.

:-)

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL