My hubby UUM reunion


We were at Tiara Beach, PD last weekend for my hubby ex-UUM reunion. I think the committee did a good job, a very goog job indeed. Imagine they manage to gather 45 sintokian for their batch(so in total that would end up almost 200 of us including of wives and children)., All the event, telematch and dinner was properly organised.. BRAVO to Yasin, Khalil & gang...(The event also gives me opportunity to meet Lisa since Azmi is one of the committee)

I was surprise to see how some of the ex-UUM (and wives) expanded from a "S" to " XL". During a prize giving ceremony, there was a guy who receive the life achievement award after successfully reduce from a "XXXL" to an "M" size, everyone was so impressed with him. Based on the slide show of photos taken back then in UUM, I must say that it was a total extreme makeover for him. Used to clad in thick glasses and was easily mistaken for Harrie's hubby from behind...but now, phewww!!! He deserved the award...

By the way there was also another UUM batch having a reunion at Tiara and I heard that theirs was an expensive one...

As for me, despite of having high fever during the stay..a visit to the resort SPA was a rejuvenating experience...

Hidup UUM

Comments

Anonymous said…
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Anonymous said…
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL