Behind the wheels

The journey to office took longer after Jln Raja chulan & Sultan Ismail route change back to 2 lane. I normally leave the house at 8.20am & able to sign in before 8.45am but the current situation is simply X#@$.. I now have to leave home at 8.00 which means missing breakfast with Haziq!

Cruisin at 160kmph thru the Ampng KL elavated hway (AKLEH) is totaly an experience. (My hubby reached 200kmph during the trip up north) ..

While watching the Tokyo Drift (Fast & Furious) Haziq told me "Ibu, dont try this with ayah car, its dangerous..As usual I'm always impresive by 350Z ..(hint hint).Guess I'm the only one still in love with Asian muscle, Haziq has now choose Gallardo, Murcelago & Enzo over skyline & Evo. My hubby eyeing for Boxter (Italian invented the fastest machine, remember?)

I still dont get about the majority woman drivers.. ..i.e not switching the signal lights , driving slow in the fast lane, kedekut nak bagi jalan..but my main concern, they jeorpadize other motorists, kesian ngan org naik motor..

Comments

Anonymous said…
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL