I wanna horse and a murcielago



We took Haziq to Kiara Equestrian club for Land Rover test drive. It turn out that he is more attracted by the horsey over the machine. Thereafter we went to Hartamas Square for makan & so that he could see the fancy cars kat situ. While having his meals, he become entertained for every evo, skyline, lamborghini & RX8 that passes by.

I guess that's how he came up with the statement "I think I wanna horse & murcielago for my birthday! a real one, not the tipu one"

Tunggulah Ayah cap duit byk2

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL