UUM: My turning point



I've been busy..very busy and the weekend was fully occupied starting from my Spore trip, Nonoi's wedding, PD reunion trip (and Yanti's wedding..he he), kenduri kesyukuran at my place, then the trip to Kedah for Ina's wedding and this Saturday another function at home.. HAZIQ's 5th birthday!!!Penat nya...

And to celebrate that I took MC today.. (had a diarrhea actually nye...)

By the way we went to UUM during our trip to Kedah..
"it's like walkin down memory lane", my hubby said.
And he added "cuma it was with different people (girls), instead of my wife" and I responded "sama la..". and we had a good laugh (org lain pun buat cam tu ka?).... The best part, passing by his ex-girlfriend hse in Alor Setar.. and Haziq break the silence by saying "why is that house looks like a haunted house?"and I replied sarcastically "coz dulu ada hantu duduk kat situ".

We always wanted to visit Sara & Iffil in Kulim..tapi tak de rezeki lagi kali ni..

Comments

--iffil-- said…
we'll meet up... one day...

p/s: we're in PJ now.. for the weekend, taking Mon/Tue off too.. but as usual, balik kampung is NOT a vacation - it's hard work.. especially when BOTH of our parents & siblings are here... "lunch with MIL (mom-in-law) at her d'sara hse, dinner at at big brother's hse in Bangsar, pickup/send & b'fast with mother at PJ, see another brother & nephews at B'Seri D'sara, meet up sis at her place in B'Antarabangsa, see meat-balls at IKEA... etc etc.. "
Anonymous said…
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Anonymous said…
I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL