You will always be my baby…Part 2: Nazurah

My dearest Nazurah..
You are my little girl
But you will always be my baby

From a Stokke wheeler to Esprit stroller
From "Tom Tom Bak" series to Pre School Power
From crawling baby to running toddler
you will always be my baby

From "baldy" baby to pony tail baby
No matter how big you have grown to
No matter how different the world will turn you into
You will always be my baby

Wherever you are high above the sky
Or in the deepest ocean
Nothing in all creation
can separate my love from you
You have my promise
Yesterday
Today and tommorrow
You will always be my baby



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL