You will always be my baby…Part 1: Haziq

My dearest Haziq..
You are a big boy now
But you will always be my baby

From a three wheeler to mothercare stroller
From Barney’s soft toy to Lego’s Bionicle
From kindie pupil to primary schooler
you will always be my baby

From cheeky baby to naughty sonny
No matter how big you have grown to
No matter how different the world will turn you into
You will always be my baby

Wherever you are high above the sky
Or in the deepest ocean
Nothing in all creation
can separate my love from you
You have my promise
Yesterday
Today and tomorow
You will always be my baby

-Ibu-




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T@lentcorp-mari pulang ke Malaysia saudara, saudari

Celebrating Achievements at 50: A Journey of Resilience, Self-Care, and Countless Blessings

In Loving Memory of Mama.. a cool garang MIL